Working with a New Zealand custom travel planner will help you to get the most out of your travel time. This list will give you a start on your planning process:
Conde Nast New Zealand Travel Experts
Travel & Leisure A-List
Wendy Perrin’s WOW List
Additional New Zealand Custom Travel Planner Ideas
Top Ten for New Zealand: Ideas for working with your New Zealand Custom Tour Planner
1 – Hike Milford Sound.
2 – Experience Maori culture.
3 – Bungee jump off a bridge.
4 – Shop for pure sheep’s wool.
5 – Explore Mt. Cook.
6 – Sail in Auckland.
7 – Walk the volcanic landscape of Tongariro Crossing.
8 – Admire Mine Bay carvings.
9 – Visit Middle Earth. (see link below!)
10 – Tramp the Able Tasman trail.
New Zealand Tourism Website
From the website:
” Essential New Zealand
A selection of recommended experiences to complete your New Zealand holiday
- Kayak past towering waterfalls and friendly dolphins in beautiful Fiordland National Park
- Visit the secluded coves and white-sand beaches of the The Coromandel
- Explore the emerald lakes, alpine meadows and volcanic landscapes of Tongariro National Park
- Venture through untouched valleys on one of New Zealand’s Great Walks
- See movie-making magic when you visit Middle-earth filming locations
- Explore Waitomo where underground caves twinkle with glow worms
Help us make our list better. Let us know if you have a favorite Country Custom Travel Planner in the comment section!